How to determine your ring size
1. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around your finger.
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string against a ruler to get the circumference.
4. Divide that by 3.14 to get the diameter of your finger.
5. Look up your ring size using the table below.
Alternatively, please Email us and we will send you a FREE ring sizer (UK Residents ONLY!)
- Measure your finger at room temperature because cold fingers tend to be smaller.
- If you are considering a wide band (e.g. 6mm), you will need to move up 1/2 size for a more comfortable fit.
- The average finger size for a woman in the UK is L-M.
- If you are purchasing a ring as a surprise, try asking the intended recipient's friend or family if they know their ring size.
- Ring sizes are not like shoe sizes, a size T for a man is the same as a woman's size T.
If you're buying the ring as a surprise
Ask your partner's mother or one of their friends if they know their finger size. Borrow one of your partners rings and slide it down a tapered candle. Then measure according to the ring sizer you received in the mail or using the chart above.
Tips on getting an accurate ring size
After sliding the ring sizer on, make sure it slides off easily over the knuckle. Don't measure cold fingers, as this is when fingers are their smallest. For the most accurate reading, measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest.
|goto Portfolio: Engagement Rings|