Our Guarantee to You
We warrant that all of our products are free from defects in the original workmanship and materials for a period of at least 12 months from the date of delivery (and for 6 months after every service). We do not warrant any of our products against normal wear and tear or damage due to misuse or accident. There is no warranty if you lose any part of your jewellery, metal, stones, etc. Labour repair costs may be free (depending on the warranty designation below), but the cost of replaced stones or missing parts will be charged at our cost. We will always endeavour to keep repair costs at a minimum.Original Manufacturing Defect
All bespoke pieces are guaranteed free of manufacturing defects at the time of delivery. In the unlikely event that there is a problem with your bespoke jewellery it can be returned back to us for inspection. We will refund your shipping cost and will ship the item back to you at our expense ONLY if the problem is designated to be a "original manufacturing defect". Any alterations performed after delivery (including resizing) will void this warranty.Hidden Manufacturing Defect
If a defect in your bespoke jewellery is only revealed after the item has being worn we will repair the item for free and will pay return shipping. Warranty does not apply to any damage caused by regular wear and tear or physical damage (whether accidental or not).Repair at Cost
If your bespoke jewellery is badly worn or misshaped or has defects or lost stones as a result of abuse or prolonged wear and tear, we will attempt to correct and repair any problems at minimal cost. Shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
Out of Warranty
We are not responsible for items subjected to excessive or improper wear and tear, abuse or physical damage (whether accidental or not), altered or repaired elsewhere. We have a right to refuse such a repair. Any shipping charges will be the customer's responsibility. We return repairs by Special Delivery although you can pay for alternatives if you want a faster or more reliable service (e.g. FedEx). We will pay for UK shipping only, all international deliveries are solely the customer's responsibility. Customers must exercise proper care to minimize any damage and the insurance and protection of your jewellery is solely the responsibility of the customer. Daniel Prince Ltd will not be held liable for any theft or loss or any resulting damages whatsoever that may occur during the 12 month warranty period.
Our Guarantee to You
We will guarantee your purchase FOR LIFE* if you let us inspect and service it every six months and you take normal care of each bespoke piece. Daniel Prince of London is committed to ensuring your absolute satisfaction and we want you to be delighted with the quality and craftsmanship of our bespoke jewellery and the level of service you receive.
- We will guarantee the quality of our bespoke jewellery for life*
- We guarantee to repair any item found to be defective due to original workmanship.
- We guarantee to replace any gemstone lost due to an original manuacturing defect.
- We guarantee that every diamond we sell is graded in accordance with (GIA) standards.
- We guarantee all our jewellery is hallmarked at the London Assay Office assuring its quality.
- We guarantee that every diamond and gemstone we sell is genuine and not created in a lab.
- We promise to support all practical moves to eliminate conflict diamonds
- We promise to make purchasing jewellery from Daniel Prince an enjoyable, hassle-free experience.
- We promise to satisfy you completely, because we value your patronage today and tomorrow.